Theresa is a process champion and productivity expert. She is a master facilitator who led Fortune 100 organizations.
She is the founder of Fiery Feather. The company helps clients balance creative freedom and structured methodology. They practice the values of learning, positivity, empathy, transparency, and action.
Being an action-biased strategist is what makes Theresa great. She loves the opportunity to turn what feels "messy" into what feels "achievable."
Theresa is a life-long learner who applies frameworks, practices and ideas to her business. She loves trying new things and sharing what works best.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- [00:00] Intro
- [01:24] How Theresa got into the productivity niche
- [04:53] Sponsor: Rewind rewind.com/honest
- [05:31] Difference between productivity and efficiency
- [07:43] The problem with over-efficiency
- [09:33] Sponsor: Klaviyo klaviyo.com/honest
- [11:03] The fine line in process documentation
- [13:24] Sponsor: Gorgias gorgias.grsm.io/honest
- [14:15] Theresa’s advice for young SMBs
- [17:11] Sponsor: Avalara avalara.com/honest
- [18:00] Rethink your priorities
- [20:58] “Unreliable” data point that we measure
- [23:51] Being in a community makes you more productive
- [25:48] The Importance of investing in self-awareness
- [27:48] Where to find Theresa
- Theresa’s website: https://thefieryfeather.com/
- Theresa’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/theresa-m-ward-she-her-0564651/
- Use The Eisenhower Matrix to arrange your tasks: https://www.eisenhower.me/eisenhower-matrix/
- Read Essentialism to help set your priorities straight: https://www.amazon.com/Essentialism-Disciplined-Pursuit-Greg-McKeown/dp/0804137382
- Test out the 4 Tendencies quiz: https://quiz.gretchenrubin.com/
- Visit gorgias.grsm.io/honest to get your 2nd month with Gorgias free!
- Visit klaviyo.com/honest to get a free trial!
- Visit avalara.com/honest to find out how your business can be sales tax ready!
- Visit rewind.com/honest and enter your email to get your first month absolutely free!
If you’re enjoying the show, we’d love it if you left Honest Ecommerce a review on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge impact on the success of the podcast, and we love reading every one of your reviews!