Phillip Rivers is an Ecommerce veteran, who's been in the game for over 14 years. Having built stores from scratch and later selling them he has seen how crucial it is to grow and nurture an 'owned audience'.
Now he helps ecomm store owners take traffic from cold to repeat customers by building the 360˚ Nurturing System into their business.
In This Conversation We Discuss: (50 Characters)
- [00:00] Intro
- [01:02] Phillip’s namesake and football talk
- [02:04] How Phillip came into Tetra
- [03:21] Having an audience before you sell stuff
- [03:42] Giving value to receive value
- [04:22] Sponsor: Postscript postscript.io/install
- [04:53] Tetra’s focus into email
- [05:54] The true potential of email marketing
- [08:27] The reasons why SMBs neglect email
- [09:46] Just get started with email
- [10:22] Sponsor: Klaviyo klaviyo.com
- [10:52] How email helps paid media
- [12:56] Success boils down to just looking at your KPIs
- [13:48] Sponsor: Gorgias gorgias.link/honest
- [14:36] Tips for getting started with email
- [16:06] Email content ideas that give value
- [17:32] Giving your audience a reason to sign-up
- [19:44] Setting up your email automation for growth
- [21:49] Flows help you get more ROI
- Phillip's Facebook page: facebook.com/PhillipRivers-2236114943087140
- Tetra's website: gotetra.co
- Visit gorgias.link/honest to get your 2nd month with Gorgias free!
- Visit klaviyo.com to schedule a demo!
- Visit postscript.io/install for a free 30-day trial!
- To get updates on our new episodes and exclusive deals from our partners, text HONESTVIP to 72599 and join our VIP texting list!
If you’re enjoying the show, we’d love it if you left Honest Ecommerce a review on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge impact on the success of the podcast, and we love reading every one of your reviews!